- over 110 forested acres- a creek and a pond-adjacent to Pisgah National Forest- only 20 minutes from downtown Asheville
Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Dates: March 31 - June 2 (10 total sessions)
Price: Sliding Scale is $300 - $500. Monthly payment plan available.
Location: NEW SITE in E. Asheville at Shope Creek(at the end of Riceville Rd.)
Registration: To enroll your child in this program, fill-out the online form HERE.
NOTE: This form is only for Bobcats. To register for a different program follow the link at the bottom of that program description.
$200 - $330 Sliding Scale for all 6 sessions
[plus an additional $60 for optional overnight campout on May 30(ages 8 & up)]
- Outdoor Safety and Awareness
- Animal Tracking
- Edible and Medicinal Wild Plants
- Wilderness Survival Skills
- Bird Language
- Ancient Crafts
- Ecology, Community, Self-Discovery
- and much more